|Ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue. Comfortable and durable helmet with ventilation, meets requirements for working at height.|
- Chinstrap designed to reduce the risk of the helmet coming off as a result of an impact during a fall: it has a breaking strength greater than 50 daN (EN 12 492 mountaineering helmet standard).
- Polycarbonate shell, resistant to impact and wear (meets EN 397 industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard).
- Ventilation holes that can be closed with sliding shutters (for cold and/or windy conditions).
- Meets optional requirements of the EN 397 standard:
- lateral deformation,
- use at low temperatures (down to - 30 °C).
- Does not meet optional requirements of the EN 397 standard regarding:
- electrical insulation,
- molten metal splash (due to the ventilation holes).
- side slots for mounting hearing and/or eye protection,
- the cut of the shell contours over the ears to fit standard hearing protection,
- four headlamp clips.
- Complete and simple adjustment:
- single headband size adjustment wheel, quick and precise to manipulate even while wearing gloves,
- height adjustment of the headband to adjust the position of the straps on the neck,
- chinstrap buckles can be adjusted forwards and backwards.
- webbing suspension system,
- thick, replaceable foam headband.
- The headband retracts into the shell for storage.
CE EN 12 492
ANSI Z89.1 - 2003
Type I class C
Head band adjustable from 53 to 63 cm.
Available in white (A11 W1), red (A11 R1) or black (A11 N1).